5 Reason You Can't Miss Locals' Week
Posted: August 01, 2017
When the biggest waterpark in the Dakotas invites you for a week of fun, you just can’t miss it. Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss WaTiki Indoor Waterpark’s Locals’ Week, August 5-13:
1) School is about to start, and your kids are feeling the pressure. With lunch lines and bus rides less than a month away, your children crave every last bit of summer they can possibly get. Give them an opportunity to have fun, let loose, and celebrate the final days of summer!
2) Buy one, get one free waterpark admission*. Having fun as a family can be difficult sometimes. WaTiki wants to take off some of the stress with the best deal of the season: BOGO waterpark passes*.
3) Fun for everyone. Whether you’re 5 or 75-years-old, WaTiki Indoor Waterpark has something fun for everyone! From the cozy comfort of the Oasis Hot Tub to bellying-up at Sliders Bar, the whole family will find their favorite place to relax and enjoy their stay.
4) 30,000 sq.ft. of swimming pools and waterslides. With four hotels, food & beverage options, a waterpark and a huge arcade, you will find plenty of fun activities from open to close.
5) Locals’ Week celebrates you! We can’t throw a party of this size without having the Guest of honor – you! WaTiki Waterpark thanks you for all the fun, love, and memories you’ve shared with us since we’ve opened.
Think you’re WaTiki’s biggest fan? Follow @watiki_waterpark on Instagram by Tuesday, August 29 for your chance to win the Ultimate Fan Package Giveaway!
*Must show valid South Dakota driver's license to redeem. Offer valid from Saturday, August 5 - Sunday, August 13 only. Not valid with bulk passes or birthday parties. Local hotel guests are included. Waterpark passes must be used day of purchase. Cannot be redeemed with any other discount or offers. Management reserves all rights.