Welcome to Totally Tubular
At WaTiki Indoor Waterpark Resort, it’s summer all year long. With over 30,000 sq. ft. of wet and wild fun, it’s the perfect place for kids of all ages to hang ten (Moms and Dads, too!). Find your favorite wild ride! See our admission & special prices.
These gnarly attractions will have you yelling, "cowabunga, dude!"
- Koko’s Kingdom
- Activity Pool
- Lazy River
- Maui’s Body Slide
- Super Bowl
- Funky Frog Slide
- Hot Tub
On-site changing rooms are also available.
- Appropriate swimwear.
- Money for the arcade, Koko’s Concessions and lockers.
- Showers are available so bring any necessary toiletries.
- A swimwear diaper for all children that are not potty trained.
- Waterproof sun block.
- No coolers, outside beverages or food allowed.
- Lifeguard may or may not be on duty at the indoor waterpark. Swim at your own risk.
- No running in any areas.
- No diving, dunking or unruly behavior within the waterpark.
- An adult must accompany all children.
- Proper swimwear is required.
- Absolutely no glass of any kind allowed in the waterpark.
- Riders must be 42” or taller to ride the large slides unless doubled with an adult.
- Large slide weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Riders must obey all rules and direction of WaTiki staff at the waterpark.
- No one over 100 lbs. allowed in Koko’s Kingdom unless adult assisting a small child.
SUMMER HOURS (MAY 25–AUGUST 30)
Monday–Saturday: 8 AM–10 PM
Sunday: 8 AM–9 PM
Monday–Thursday: 4–9 PM
Friday: 4–10 PM
Saturday: 8 AM–10 PM
Sunday: 8 AM–8 PM